Here are five cheap and non-toxic super glue for teeth because nothing is worse than to experience a broken denture!
When a front tooth comes off, smiling confidently in front of everyone amid a celebration is quite tricky. Fret not here are some non-toxic dental super glue, which may help you.
Why Are Super Glues Important?
Most people avoid getting dentures mainly because of the misconceptions about the discomfort and look of having these false teeth. However, with the advent of technology, this is not a concern anymore.
A reliable Super Glue has for teeth is what it takes to ensure that you would enjoy a comfortable fit. Aside from that, it will also give you an all-natural look. Finding the best one would also be a great help you keep your denture clean the way it should be.
Here are some of the benefits of purchasing the toxic-free super glues:
- Helps in improving the ability to chew and bite
- Fewer restrictions on the foods that you can eat
- Reduced the speeches problems mainly caused by the gap as well as missing teeth
- Protects all the remaining teeth from the excess wear
- Gives your face a fuller look
Non-Toxic Super Glue For Teeth Works Well For Broken Dentures
Broken upper dentures can be very devastating for those who experience it. Many dentists will say that it can be a challenge to fix it. However, superglue can be a temporary fix.
With that said, here are more reasons for you to love it:
- As soon as it dries, it turns out to be plastic-like stuff. It seems to be hard.
- It has excellent bonding properties.
- 100% harm-free of sticking to harmful substances.
- You won’t even notice that there’s a break in your denture once you use it.
- It is an excellent temporary repair solution
How to Use Superglue to Repair your Dentures?
The application of super glue to teeth is pretty straightforward. Most products indicate instructions on their packaging. However, some of them might ask you to conduct a different step for a specific product. But here’s a general overview of how to use it:
- Clean thoroughly and dry your denture.
- Be extra mindful when purchasing Super Glue. Make sure that you will use genuine products only. Check if it is an ethyl-2-cyanoacrylate type.
- Don’t do it right away. If possible, practice first on how to align the two pieces in a position that they will fit perfectly.
- After that, apply carefully a thin line to one of the denture’s edges.
- Then, press the other one into place. Be sure that everything is straight and aligned.
- Lastly, leave it to dry. Usually, the bonding process takes place quickly. However, the whole curing period may take up to 24 hours. So, do not wet or even wear the denture within this period.
Caution: Whatever you’ll do with Super Glue, make sure to take safety precautions. Protect your eyes, mouth, and skin.
Is It Safe To Use Glue For Teeth?
Are you wondering if it’s safe for you to use this product? You are not alone. Most likely, you’ve read or seen the news about those people who were poisoned due to super glue. These products contain harmful ingredients such as ethyl-2-cyanoacrylate and methyl 2-cyanoacrylate, which may cause cyanoacrylate poisoning.
However, keep in mind that there is non-toxic super glue for teeth, which was specially tailored to be an excellent wound closure adhesive. They are NOT POISONOUS when you just know how to use them with care.
Is it a Good Solution for a Chipped Tooth?
Undeniably, teeth are one of our most robust bones. However, due to unexpected or neglectful circumstances, they may break. It can be repaired, but do not use super glue because it cannot hold a bond with your chipped tooth.
Can Super Glue Save A Loose Tooth?
A loose tooth can make you uncomfortable. If you are thinking of using super glue to fix, don’t attempt so. You need dental care, not super glue. It may just worsen the situation.
While glues can repair dentures, you should be aware that they do not ALWAYS work for other cases. As much as possible, do not use them on braces, bite plates, dental implants, Invisalign products, damaged natural teeth, gold teeth, or other tooth products without consulting your dentist.
The majority of them have plastic, which may cause an adverse reaction with adhesives.
Again, it is vital to read and understand the safety precautions located at the back of the product packaging. Never use any glue for repairing denture when you know you have an allergic reaction. Be mindful.
Best Non-Toxic Super Glue For Teeth Reviews
Need to make sure that you won’t accidentally lose your dentures when you laugh even just for a day? You may need this cream, an excellent solution to keep them in place.
Poligrip specifically formulated this non-toxic super glue for teeth cream not just to keep any particles away from the dentures but to avoid irritation and discomfort on your gums.
- It ensures a 12-hour hold.
- It does not have any zinc or even artificial ingredients/flavor
- It much helps in preventing gum infection.
- It comes in different variations.
- It features advanced technology, which aids in cavity discomfort
- It is hard to get the glue of the mouth.
- It will just last as promised if you didn’t eat anything at all.
Fixodent has been a trusted brand when it comes to denture adhesive. It is designed to have a neutral taste and strong adhesive feature to ensure the user’s comfort. Moreover, this dental super glue is known to still have an 88% hold after several hours.
- It aids in keeping the food between the gums and dentures.
- It tastes natural and secures that your dentures are in place all day long
- Proven to be toxic-free
- The nozzle tip of the product is too broad, which makes it too difficult to use
- If you apply too much, it may cause upper palate damage, canker sores, bleeding, or perforation.
- It can be too sticky.
Cushion Grip is one of the most famous names for dental and denture products. If you are in the market for a non-toxic super glue for teeth, it’s a great option as it can hold the denture firmly, not less than four days. As a matter of fact, it will remain even though you clean them the next day.
- It does not require any attention or maintenance.
- It does not wash off once you clean the denture.
- When adequately soaked, it will harden right upon drying.
- There will be no food accumulation on your teeth gaps.
- As soon as you try to remove it, usually, this product does not soak off. Hence, it’s important to peel it off, which is time-consuming and hassle.
Unlike other adhesives, Secure Sensitive Adhesive is dedicated to not using chemicals in their product. Instead, the manufacturer utilized alternative ingredients such as beneficial herbs and gum wax to make sufficient Super Glue.
- It does not contain zinc. Instead, it incorporates aloe vera and soothing myrrh, offering a comforting effect to sore gums
- All-day holding power you will love
- I don’t like the odor.
Are you looking for a healthier and more eco-friendly option? Don’t go any farther because NaturDent got you covered. Its main goal is not just to keep your dentures in place but as well as replace those petroleum products in the market with toxic-free pine resin. On top of that, it will also help you achieve a fresher breath with its mint formula.
- Rest assured that your dentures will stay in place without using harmful chemicals since it is formulated with natural pine resin.
- It does not have any petroleum, parabens or zinc
- It is more expensive compared to other dental adhesive products.
And The Winner Is…
Of all the adhesives mentioned above, the Secure Dental Adhesives takes the top spot! It is not just a well-known name in the industry, but its features are exactly what a non-toxic super glue for teeth should be. Moreover, it offers a value pack and the chance to help Mother Earth as it uses eco-friendly ingredients. Most of all, it is less expensive!
There you have it. Those are the top suggested non-toxic super glue you may rely on to make your dentures fit well. These repair kits are available in different drug stores around you. They usually come with safety tips, instructions, little epoxy bottles, and other things that may help you repair dentures all by yourself.
If else fails, especially if your dentures are broken, worn out, loose, or hurt, you should never hesitate to consult an experienced denturist. Proper care for dentures is vital for both the health of your mouth and dentures.
Good to know that today, there are a lot of options that denture wearers to achieve a more confident smile!